Thought I would share a little about my bucket list for my NODA Internship and summer in Greensboro. I accomplished 9/10 on this list of personal and professional summer goals (not bad!).
- Spend time with my family
- Make plans with friends!
- Attend a Greensboro Grasshoppers game
- Find new and unique places to run
- Find a favorite coffee shop in Greensboro
The Green Bean Coffeehouse
- Spend time with the UNCG student leaders
- Eat at 5 new restaurants
I don’t have pictures, but I had the chance to eat at: Thai Garden, Lindley Park Filling Station, Grey’s Tavern, Sticks and Stones, Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, Yum Yum, and Sixth and Vine (Winston Salem). I also ate at my favorite restaurant Southern Roots and found a new place called Potent Potables to go with friends
- Run a race in Greensboro
- Learn about UNCG – I had the opportunity to meet with various campus officials and learned a lot, especially to be able to help with orientation. I enjoyed learning about the traditions and history of the institution as well as the dining options for students. I
Go to Charming Charlie at Friendly Center (recommended by office staff)– Didn’t make it over there, maybe next time I’m in town?