I, Chandler Thompson, pledge to:
- Share articles and posts on social media that are congruent with my values
- Be authentic on all sites with my posts
- Post weekly on my blog
- Connect and engage with the Twitter community around student affairs at least once a week
- Refrain from subtweeting when someone or something makes me angry
- Keep my LinkedIn updated
- Reach out to people I follow on Twitter for a Google Hangout to get to know each other better
- Review old Facebook content and delete things that no longer represent my values
What do you think of these items? If you created a digital leadership pledge what would you include?
I am very excited to officially be joining the CAMPUSPEAK team as an interactive workshops facilitator. CAMPUSPEAK offers educational speakers and workshops to colleges and universities on a variety of topics. The interactive workshops cover a wide range of topics and soon I will be trained on some of them. I have also been assisting with curriculum for a new workshop that will hopefully be available summer 2014!
After training on workshops to-be-determined, I will be available to travel to campuses and work with college students on important topics. Although I am still job searching for a full-time position, I am grateful and excited to start this new adventure with CAMPUSPEAK! Make sure you follow @CAMPUSPEAK on Twitter for more information about the amazing speakers and workshops.
Images courtesy of CAMPUSPEAK, Inc.